Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I just walk in with my friends and play?
Yes, walk-in visits are always welcome during our Open Play Hours.
2. Do you host birthday parties?
Yes, we have birthday parties! Please go to the Parties tab to find our more information.
3. What is the age limit to play at Blaster Park?
The minimum age to play at Blaster Park is 5 years and older. Certain Nerf blasters will have an age limit. The ultimate goal for fun is for the players to be able to hold the blaster, load the blaster and shoot the blaster on their own.
4. What are the requirements to play at Blaster Park?
Each player must have a Signed Liability Waiver to play in the arena. Children under 18 must have a signed waiver by their parent or legal guardian. Every player must wear shoes to play in the arena. Safety Rules must be followed.
5. How do I play Dart Tag games?
Every player will enter into the Briefing Room to collect their blaster, goggles, and colored vest. Players will receive instructions on how to play and will be given the rules of the game. During the games, referees will be on the arena to ensure everyone understands each game and are following the rules.
6. What blasters do you have?
Every player will have a choice of a basic blaster for each hour of game play. You can also rent other blasters for an additional cost. Selection of blasters and their rental prices are posted inside the building on site.
7. Can I bring my own blaster?
YES YOU CAN! Leave your darts at home as we will provide that for your blaster. We do not provide disc ammo. We only provide blasters that hold darts. NOT mega darts. Certain blasters will not be allowed (see below).
8. Do you have banned blasters?
Yes we do, as a result of several factors:
We do not offer blasters that shoot discs. Through testing blasters on a regular basis we have found that certain ones tend to jam or are not easy to load. Player-owned blasters that have been modified often create an unfriendly game and will not be allowed. Banned Blasters: All Disc Blasters, Crossbolts or Modified blasters.
9. What do I have to wear to play?
Blaster Park recommends that you wear active wear as you will be running, jumping, ducking and hiding. All players must wear shoes. No bare feet!
10. Can I bring in outside food or drinks?
No outside food is allowed. Snacks and drinks are available for purchase at Blaster Park. (Birthday parties – we allow cake/ice cream. Team-building and corporate events – we work with caterers).
11. Do you have to have a group or team to play?
Blaster Park is open to single players, groups or team play.
12. What is the maximum number of people to play each hour?
The total maximum capacity is 60 players each hour.
13. Can my organization do a fundraiser to play at Blaster Park?
Part of giving back to the community is helping organizations raise funds for their cause. Please use the contact form to send your request and our event team will contact you.
14. Do I need a reservation to play?
No. Reservations are great to reserve a time but all walk-ins are welcome!
15. Where can I place my cake if it needs to be refrigerated?
The party room includes a refrigerator to keep water, cake, or cupcakes cold.